- When will permits go on sale?
- Who can get parking?
- Will I have an assigned parking spot?
- How much do permits cost?
- How are parking spots assigned?
- What do I do if I drive a different car to school for a day?
- I got a ticket, now what?
- What if I don’t have my driver’s license yet?
- What should I do if I get a new car?
- I’m a Sophomore, can I park on campus?
Students will rank their lot choices in order when they register for parking. Seniors will be given priority in timestamp order, then Juniors. Seniors will be able to select between Stadium, PAC, and TLC lots. Juniors will be able to select from TLC and WACC lots, but the TLC slots will be very limited and filled after Seniors.
Temporary Parking Permits are issued to those students who have a regular parking permit and who drive another car to school for whatever reason. This temporary permit is obtained in the Assistant Principal's Office and is free of charge. Please secure a temporary permit the day before using a different car, if possible. If it’s not possible, the temporary permit must be secured prior to the start of class on the day it is needed. A pass to class will not be issued to students who are late as a result of obtaining a temporary parking permit