Career & Technical Education
CTE Coordinator: Pat Betzner
512-732-9280 x 33100
Eanes CTE program is committed to educational excellence by engaging students in rigorous CTE curriculum integrating academic experiences and enriching opportunities.
Vision of Career and Technical Education
The vision of the EISD Career and Technical Education program is to provide a comprehensive program that will give students the opportunity to excel and advance their skills and knowledge to be prepared for post secondary endeavors through rigorous curriculum, relevant experiences and lasting relationships.
Programs in Career and Technical Education will:
- Offer pathways to postsecondary transitions
- Provide career development
- Link to business and industries of the region
- Reflect the diversity of the district enrollment
- Embrace students of all learning abilities
- Provide College connections
- Provide ability to earn certifications
- Offer leadership opportunities through CTE student organizations