posted Apr 20, 2017, 12:38 PM by Whs Web
updated Apr 20, 2017, 12:57 PM
Student Parking Registration will open up at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, April 26. A link to the registration will be posted on the WHS website. Important information to keep in mind:
- Due to supply and demand, parking is only available to Seniors and Juniors. Sophomores may NOT park on campus.
- Seniors may park for the entire year, whereas Juniors can select for 2 out of 3 available parking terms.
- In response to student concerns and issues around students parking in other students' parking spots, students will be assigned a specific parking lot, rather than one specific spot. This will allow students to park in the area and space of their choosing within that specific lot.
- In preparation for completing the online registration form, please have the following information ready to enter: Student Name, Student ID, Vehicle Make/Model/Color, and License Plate. In addition, students should have read the 2017-2018 Parking Agreement Form prior to completing the registration form.
- For additional information and resources, please see the 2017-2018 Parking Agreement Form and 2017-2018 WHS Parking FAQ.